The Herrington Arms HC320XL Compensator is designed to work flawlessly with Sig Sauer P320 series, it does an amazing job at reducing vertical climb of muzzle with the aggressive dual top port! it is made of high-quality 6061 aluminum and Black anodized finish to compliment your specific Sig P320 configuration.
Works great with stock springs so no need to change anything, fits on 1/2-28 threaded barrel X-Compact, Compact, X-Carry and full-size P320’s.
- Engineered to greatly reduce vertical recoil of your gun
- Dual top ports for better use in retention and flux brace shooting
- Makes target re-acquisition easier with follow-up shots
- Highly durable 6061 Aluminum for extreme longevity and lightness
- Black anodize finish to compliment your specific configuration
- Easy to install, no gunsmith required!
- Uses Steel replacement 8-32 set screws
- No questions asked, lifetime warranty!
- REQUIRES A THREADED BARREL
- NOT COMPATABLE WITH BAR-STO OR EFK BARRELS!
- WILL NOT WORK WITH AXG FRAME IF NOT USING X CARRY SLIDE
- Works with all Sig P320 9mm models
- Length is 1.23 inches long
- With Legion models it may require a DPM spring kit to run 115 grain ammo!
The difference between the HC320 and HC320XL
The HC320XL is 1/8" longer than the HC320 and only has dual top ports instead of our flagship side and top ports. Both comps reduce recoil at almost identical percentages but the felt recoil in your hand feels slightly different. The HC320 has a softer felt recoil in the hand but the HC320XL has a little less muzzle flip. We designed the HC320XL specifically for the guys running the Flux Defense Raider Chassis (FLUX RAIDER (Brace) — FLUX Defense) and guys who shoot a lot from retention. It honestly comes down to personal preference on which comp is the comp for you!
Herrington Arms, HC320XL Compensator, Black, 1/2x28, Fit Sig P320 Pistol
- Brand: Herrington Arms
- Product Code: HA-HC320XL-BLK-12x28
- Availability: In Stock